In the following, we will review the Portable Hand Crank Ice Crusher by VICTORIO VKP1126 by taking a close look at its main characteristics and top features. We will also tell you how this function, point out its pros and cons and summarize its user reviews.
A portable hand crank ice crusher is an excellent item to have at hand for parties, or just to create smaller ice chips. The Portable Crank Crusher has the ability to produce either coarse or fine crushed ice, so let’s see more about it!
Portable Hand Crank Ice Crusher by VICTORIO VKP1126 Product Description
The Portable Hand Crank Ice Crusher by VICTORIO VKP1126 features a plastic base with a plastic lid that contains stainless steel teeth that grind the ice. This ice crusher is easily portable, so it can be used anywhere, but should best be placed on a countertop. It is perfect for general home use, parties, RV’s, and even camping.
This ice crusher can make two different types of crushed ice: coarse or fine. This means you can make ice for anything from slushies to cocktail drinks by using the same unit. The ice container will hold approximately 5.5 cups of crushed ice, and the lid will hold about a cup of ice ready and waiting to be crushed.
Features and Functions of the Portable Hand Crank Ice Crusher by VICTORIO VKP1126
The Portable Hand Crank Ice Crusher by VICTORIO VKP1126 features a suction cup base, so it will stay in place while cranking. Its blades are made of sturdy stainless steel. The plastic base can hold about 5.5 cups of crushed ice.
This ice crusher’s base is made of heavy plastic, as is the plastic portion of the top. In contrast, the crank is made of metal and comes with a plastic piece at the end which makes it comfortable to grip. You can also be confident in the quality of this unit because Victorio offers a full five-year warranty.
- Capacity: 5.5 cups of ice
- Number of Ice Sizes: 2 (Coarse and Fine)
- Special Features: a Suction base that holds and secures it to the countertop
- Warranty: Five year
How Does the Portable Hand Crank Ice Crusher by VICTORIO VKP1126 Work?
- To use the Portable Hand Crank Ice Crusher by VICTORIO VKP1126, start by washing the unit thoroughly.
- Then, place the plastic base on the counter and turn the handle to suction it to the countertop.
- It suctions better if you wet the rubber a little bit first.
- Once the unit is properly suctioned to the countertop, place the top on the base.
- Open the lid and place a few cubes of ice into the top part.
- Close the lid and use one hand to hold the lid down.
- With the other hand, turn the crank.
- If you want course ice, turn the crank counterclockwise.
- To get fine ice, turn the crank clockwise.
- Should a piece of ice get stuck, simply crank backward, and then begin going forwards again.
- Once you crushed all the ice that you need, remove the top and help yourself to the crushed ice.
Users have a generally favorable opinion about this hand crank ice crusher and seem to really like how easy it is to use. Many report that the product can even handle and crush large ice cubes.
It is fairly easy to crank and even people with arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome report that they find it simple to use. Kids can also use it as well, as it is both simple and safe. Some users do wish that the lid would latch on, so they would not have to hold it while cranking.
Another great feature pointed out by users is that this ice crusher is very easy and quick to clean. They merely rinse it out after use and set it out to air dry. It is important to let it dry completely because some users report it rusting near the crank handle in cases where it was still damp or not completely dried out.
The compact size of this VICTORIO product is another aspect people bring up frequently. It takes up little counter or cupboard space, which makes it an ideal choice even for smaller kitchens or RV’s.
Pros and Cons
The Portable Hand Crank Ice Crusher by VICTORIO VKP1126 is one of the best ice crushers for most common ice crushing needs. It is easy to use, compact, and economical. Besides being made of high-quality materials, it also comes with a five-year warranty.
The two different ice size options are also a great feature. This unit is an overall excellent choice for a hand crank ice crusher.
Have you already tried or are currently using this ice crusher? Then please share your experiences, and thoughts and opinions about it with us!